So How Does It Work?
Selling your car while still being able to drive it sounds like some kind of pipe dream, but we can assure you—it’s real. And we’ve made it far simpler than you’d think.
- First, you must own the vehicle and it has to be fully paid off.
- The vehicle can’t be more than 10 years old or have more than 200 000km on the odometer.
- The current market trade price of your vehicle must be at least R90 000.
- The vehicle must pass a roadworthy test and its license must be current.
- You will need to present the vehicle to us in Cape Town, Johannesburg or Durban.
The Admin’s Easy
- If your vehicle meets the requirements, once you’ve submitted your application we’ll approach our network of buyers and arrange for the maximum offer possible for your vehicle to be presented to you, usually within 1-2 hours.
- If you’re happy with the offer, we go ahead with the deal.
- After sending us a few additional documents, we’ll prepare your paperwork and within 24-48 hours, the transaction is completed.
- The money is sent to your bank account via immediate payment as soon as the paperwork has been signed.
Carry On Driving Your Car
The lease is month-to-month and we don’t tie you to a minimum lock-in period.
We’ll provide a competitive monthly rate for a maximum of 12 consecutive months.
- At the end of each month, you can either exercise your option to purchase the vehicle back (for the same price it was originally purchased for), or lease it for another month.
Buy It Back
- When you are done with your month-to-month lease, you have the option to purchase the vehicle back for the original amount it was purchased for.
Easy enough right? So if you need a boost to your current finances, get in touch and leverage your car to do what you need to do!